The Technoculture, Art and Games cluster is hosting another session of MICROTALKS featuring new cluster members. Speakers will share their work in super fast pecha-kucha style presentations.
The speakers featured in this first session will talk about a wide variety of topics including, but not exclusive to: ethical game design, gender in games, procedural choreography, conversing with NPCs and narrative AIs. Join us and get up to date on the research TAG members have been conducting this year.
- Steven Sych: T-POSE: Dancing With One’s Hands
- Hazel Thexton: Sliders and Pronouns: Gender Choice in Games
- Aurélie Petit: Becoming Political: Anime Imagery in Alt-right Online Discourses
- Cyrus LK: 2XTWEETSXMODEMSXTEXTXTWEET
- Elise Trinh: Tales of disruptive plays and rhapsody games
- Hanieh Jahanshahi: Conversational Landscapes
- Arian Saffarizadeh: Quick history of proc-gen narrative and murder mystery approach
- Yann Seznec: The Book of Knowledge of Impractical Musical Devices
For more information about this and other TAG events, please visit the cluster’s website.