- A liminal experience that frustrates
- Burnt to a crisp work faster with the minerals
The swift descent into the Valley of the Ashes, sounds ricochetting; it is not pleasant but it is not, not
- A reprieve in the O Ring — the tin sounds of the Cosmos
Wait is this actually just a bunch of hot dogs?
- “The multiplex of worlds within worlds within worlds”
An attribute by any other name
- You count the syllables and it’s not what you think it is
—Stage folly made from the encrypted—
- Like looking into the eye of the Impossible
Limits of experience staggering and reeling again, pushing at sentient meniscus
- A Sisyphean climb-tumble-climb-tumble into interwoven dimensions
- “Who or what is doing the spying?”
- A feeling of fear sets in at the precipice of the unknown
- Have you seen the movie The Descent? It’s just like it but entirely different
- Awash with the feeling of the Utterly Sublime
Wheels cranking in the Big Rays pouring over the tile
- “Creating this pattern which pleases me
(I do admit, it has a certain force)
All slippages are contained, and don’t go far, but they do happen.”
- (Traversing nebulae as a burning star)
- Beneath the meniscus now bobbing up as if a magnet
Steely undertow of corralled air
- A water jug that looks like glass, shards littering the floor
- Delicious glossolalic, so watery, watery
The swarm descending like an embrace
- A title that is automatically ominous
- (“Considering the role of a server as a place“)
Remember how the click of one NFT can equal the energy use required for hours of flight travel? Crazy,
Annihilating all of these falling leaves with all of this digital flotsam
- Something about how the Game no longer exists once you enter into Reality
- “I’M GONNA MAKE A CHANGE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!
Burnt meat and an endless journey!
FEEL OUR POWER!
—I have always been there.”
- Jump scares run amuck.
“In order to grow, you must moult.”