An introductory workshop series for people who wish to learn how to generate 3D environments from photographs.
Register by Nov. 15 by emailing email@example.com.
November 18, 10 a.m. to Noon
- What is photogrammetry?
- Intro to digitiziation (softwares & tools)
- How to take and prepare photographs
November 25, 10 a.m. to Noon
- Agisoft Metashape overview
- Importation of photographs
- 3D rendering, clean-up and touch-ups
- Exportations, applications and discussions
This workshop is led by Roby Provost-Blanchard. Roby’s art practice oscillates between video games, documentary and internet art. He’s interested in game theory and is a self-taught programmer. He’s part of the punkLab collective and active in Montreal’s fablab scene.